Invisalign Treatment in Murrysville, PA
The Extraordinary Alternative to Braces
Invisalign® is a revolutionary leap in orthodontic technology that lets you straighten your teeth without your friends and family noticing. Dr. DeMaria is a Gold+ provider of Invisalign in Murrysville, PA, having helped numerous patients improve the health and appearance of their smiles with this extraordinary alternative to braces.
The Benefits of Invisalign
- Discretion – With Invisalign’s clear aligners, you will enjoy a nearly invisible way to straighten your teeth.
- Comfort – The series of clear removable aligners straighten your teeth without wires or brackets. This lets you avoid the chafing and soreness that typically occur with braces.
- Convenience – Invisalign’s aligners are removable! That means you can eat and drink anything you want during treatment without worrying about damaging your appliance.
- Improved Health – Invisalign’s smooth plastic aligners don’t have the many nooks and crannies of traditional braces, where bacteria love to gather. In addition, you can remove your aligners to brush and floss normally, which makes it easier to maintain good oral hygiene.
How Does Invisalign Work?
If you are interested in starting treatment with Invisalign, Dr. DeMaria will meet with you to ensure you are a strong candidate for this treatment. Once that has been determined, he makes a digital impression of your teeth. This impression is sent along with your customized treatment plan to Invisalign’s lab. Invisalign uses its advanced computer technology to calibrate a sequence of finely-tuned aligners made just for you. The total number of aligners you receive will depend upon the treatment plan developed by you and Dr. DeMaria.
You wear each aligner for about two weeks, taking it out for eating, brushing, and flossing. As you replace each aligner with the next, your teeth gradually move into their final alignment. You will need to visit our office approximately once every six weeks, so he can check your progress and give you your next aligners.
Invisalign is not for everyone, but Dr. DeMaria can determine if it is right for you. As an experienced provider of Invisalign, he will work with you to identify whether you are eligible for clear aligner treatment, and he will happily answer all of your questions about Invisalign and other orthodontic treatment options to ensure you receive the right treatment for your needs.
Invisalign Works for the Whole Family
Now your whole family can benefit from clear aligner treatment. Invisalign First helps your child’s smile develop properly and helps avoid the need for palatal expanders. Invisalign Teen offers your teenager the chance to straighten their smile without interrupting to their daily activities and without anyone needing to know.
See if you or your child are candidates for Invisalign by scheduling your initial appointment today!
Learn More About Invisalign Treatment in Murrysville, PA, Today
To experience our 5-star orthodontic treatment, schedule your Complimentary Dr. DeMaria Smile Assessment today by calling 724-537-5570 or clicking here for our convenient online form. Your appointment includes:
- Discuss Your Goals & Concerns
- Thorough Exam
- Smile Simulation & Digital X-Rays As Needed
- Discuss Custom Treatment Plan & Flexible Financing
- A $275 Value, Yours For FREE!
After your assessment, you have the option to start your treatment right away the same-day! We look forward to helping you achieve your best smile!
As one of the premier orthodontic practices in Greensburg & Latrobe, PA, our doctor and team at DeMaria Family Orthodontics also provide 5-star orthodontic care to patients from Hempfield, Ligonier & the surrounding areas.